dimecres, 10 de gener del 2018



Resultat d'imatges de NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

Learn about our new year's resolutions


My new year's resolution is to win the Tennis Catalonian Tournament with my team.I am going to work really hard.
                        David Pasamontes. 6è B


My new year's resolution is to learn English more than I know until I speak it to perfection.So that in the future it will be easier for me to find a job. To complete this resolution I have to work very hard and practise it.  
                                                        Adrià. 6èB


My new year's resolution is to be the sportiest and studiest student in my class.I am going to study and make sport more and try very hard.
                                                        Leyre 6èB



My new year's resolution is to be the best in judo and the best detective in the world.
                                        Soufiane. 6èB



My new year's resolution is to overcome the 25 km by bicycle as well as learn more English.
                                       Aleix Queral 6èB


My new year's resolution is to move forward the level in roller blading.I am going to do it working hard.
                                    Julia Valldosera 6èB


My new year's resolution is to be a better student in class. I will be listening the teacher and studying more at home. At least 30 minutes a day. See you soon baboon.
                   Oriol Dominguez 6èA


My new year's resolution is to not hit the chair. I am going to try not to get so nervous.                 

Pau Martínez 6èA


My new year's resolution is to buy less because I spend too much money and my mom wants to go to NY. I am not going to go shopping for 5 months.                 

  Marta Roca 6èA

My new year's resolution is to rise my level at school. I am going to work hard with my studies.           

Carla Cortés 6èA
My new year's resolution is to fight less with my brother and sister. I am going to make it by losing the envy of what I do not have.          

Noa Bonache 6èA

 My new year's resolution is not to eat candies  and sweets until September 2018. I am going to eat fruits instead so my heart will stay healthy.     

Aleix Burjalés 6èA

 My new year's resolution is to do work at home. I am going to help my parents with house work.

Maria Pasamontes 6èA


 My new year's resolution is not to play with my playstation and get busy playing with my friends in the street.
                             Marcos Hernández 6èA

My new year's resolution is not to talk so much in class. I am going to talk only when it is extremely necessary.

Javier Giménez 6èA


My new year's resolution is to talk more in class and not to get nervous when talking in public. 

Lucas Margalef 6èA

 My new year's resolution is to be a better student in clas. I will make it by listening and studying more.             

Ian Domingo 6èA 

 My new year's resolution is not to get angry with my brothers. I will get it by being more tolerant with them.

Enzo López 6èA
My new year's resolution is not to fight with my older brother. I am not going to bother him.

Ernesto Romero 6èA


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada